Support Technician I
Med Management Technology is looking for someone to add to our Customer Support Team, providing support for our CareSuite family of products. Duties will include:
- Accept phone calls from customers dialing our support line
- Resolve the customer issues, or escalate them if not solved
- Respond to customer support issues that arrive by other means—email, web request, chat session, etc.
- Follow-up on unresolved customer issues
- Document tickets properly in Zendesk, our ticketing system
- Participate in regular Support Team meetings, and in training sessions
- Provide after-hours support, exact terms to be determined
Must have sound computer skills, and have the capability to learn and become expert in our software. The ability to troubleshoot Microsoft Windows, networking, and antivirus issues is a plus.
This person must have excellent verbal communication skills, and be able to represent our company to our end users in a very professional and courteous fashion. This person must be able to deal with the occasional frustrated caller and have a calming influence on them.
Our phone system is entirely software based, and the candidate must be able to learn the system—how to transfer calls, see someone’s availability, start a conference call, etc. Must also be able to learn ZenDesk, which is our help desk ticket tracking software. Must have good keyboarding skills so as to be able to key in the information quickly and accurately.
This is a long-term full-time position, 40 hours/week. Exact hours to be determined, but our support desk is open from 7AM to 7PM Mountain Time. This position will also be expected to take the after-hours and weekend calls.
Candidate must have access to a quiet, private home office, and a computer, high-speed internet and a cell phone. Candidate must be highly motivated, trustworthy, a quick learner, a self-starter, and able to perform with very little supervision.